To give you insight in our world of modern applications of dental aesthetics surgery at our clinic in Kitzbühel/Tyrol we provide a wide spectrum of real cases.
The desire for a bright smile with beautiful and healthy teeth is becoming increasingly more important in today’s time. As a matter of fact, studies show that people with “beautiful teeth” are professionally more successful and generally more satisfied than others. We are happy to help you realize your dream for a sympathetic, attractive and bright smile! Let yourself get inspired and call us for a consultation session.
For our numerous patients abroad we can, if necessary, coordinate the treatment session, so that the complete treatment can be concluded within fewer appointments, so that the treatment can be feasible even if your dentist is in Kitzbühel. Use your dental appointment to combine it with a nice trip with your family to the Kitzbühel Alps.
The following methods/therapies can be applied after an Aesthetic analysis:
◦ colour and shape corrections of the teeth (with composite, plastic oder ceramic);
◦ Bleaching / Oral hygiene / Professional oral hygiene; ◦ Veneers;
◦ ceramic veneers;
◦ composite superstructures / resin superstructure;
◦ Orthodontics for teenagers, youth, adults, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+, 80+;
◦ Invisible Dental Braces / Invisalign-method / Invisalign-full-method / Invisalign-teen-method (for teenagers), Invisalign-lite-methode (for the correction of minimal malpositioning), Invisalign single arch method, retainer; ◦ Aligner-orthodontics;
◦ Further aligner methods;
◦ Virtual visualisations (z.B. 3-D-planning);
◦ Individual, High quality ceramics restorations;
◦ ceramic-crowns, ceramic-onlays, ceramic-inlays, for example: lithium-disilicate ceramic, Zirconia full ceramics, leucite reinforced feldspathic ceramic, hybrid ceramics;
◦ Cerec-method (ceramics restoration in one session);
◦ Immediate implants;
◦ Individuelle abutments;
◦ Lasting temporary restorations;
◦ Measures to improve the Aesthetics of dentalgums;
◦ Plastic periodontal surgery;
◦ dental gum creations and surgery;
◦ recession coverage: shifted flaps, freenconnective tissue grafts, semilunar-, envelope-, tunnel technique, etc.;
◦ Bone augmentation;
◦ Connective tissue augmentatio;