With modern high-tech methods we are capable to treat your damaged teeth permanently in only one session (between one and a couple hours) with high quality and aesthetic ceramic restoration. This is proven by real cases we show here.
A provisional intermediary treatment is therefore not necessary.
The scientifically grounded and matured CEREC-method is a CAD-CAM-method (Computer-Aided-Designed, Computer-Aided-Machined), through which in our dentistry in Kitzbühel/Tyrol we design and construct the desired ceramic restoration on the computer following the optical impression of the damaged tooth with a special camera.
Afterwards, this virtual construction will be created by one of our computer navigated milling machines from an adequately coloured ceramic blank.
After that the ceramic restoration can be glued into the damaged tooth, and can be colour adjusted and burnt.
The advantages of this method:
– high quality, aesthetic ceramic restoration in just one session.
– thereby it is possible for our numerous patients abroad to have their treatment done by
– our specialists in Kitzbühel.
– no provisional temporary solution necessary: you can save treatment costs.
The used ceramic materials are highly biologically compatible and lasting:
– beautiful, durable and subtle dental aesthetic