Treatment examples in our clinic show real cases. They give insight as an example for how diverse the modern applications of transparent dental braces (so-called aligners) are at our clinic in Kitzbühel/Tyrol.
With aligner orthodontics (we use the Invisalign method), which has meanwhile matured as a method, we can treat even significant misalignments of teeth. There’s nothing barring the way for a bright smile with beautiful straight teeth!
Who is suited for the treatment with the Invisalign method?
Our 15 years of experience with the Invisalign-method has confirmed that we can treat almost any dentoalveolar misalignments successfully with this method. Only in exceptionally cases the standard brackets are necessary.
Transparent dental braces in Kitzbühel/Tyrol for teenagers as well as adults
The Invisalign method can be applied successfully with teenagers, up to the elderly, as teeth can be moved at any age. With teenagers we apply the Invisalign-teen-methode, for all adults 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+ the Invisalign-full-methode, the Invisalign-lite-method, or for individual dental arches (upper jaw, lower jaw) the Invisalign-single-arch-methode.
As with any orthodontic treatments, the conclusion of tooth movement requires a so-called retention to preserve the results. Therefore we recommend that patient wear the transparent aligner, or Vivara- retainer, at least at night for the achieved, improved tooth alignment to be preserved (relapse prevention).
How does the Invisalign-method work?
With the help of 3D planning and visualisation of the desired treatment goal, the treatment is being planned in advance three-dimensionally on the computer (so-called clin-check). The whole treatment is being subdivided in numerous subdivisions. A new aligner will be created for each subdivision. Patients change the numbered Invisalign-aligners every 12 days, and thereby approach the treatment goal step by step at home.
Advantages for you:
◦ Almost no pain, easy to wear in comparison with conventional metal-braces;
◦ Almost invisible, transparent braces and therefore almost invisible;
◦ High level of hygiene – as patients can remove the braces independently, it is easy to eat whatever is desired and to cleanse the teeth on your own, therefore a high level of hygiene is possible;
◦ Relatively fast treatment;
◦ relatively manageable cost of treatment;
◦ As you are changing the aligners step by step at home, you only have to come for check-ups every 2-3 months to your dentist in Kitzbühel;
◦ No geographic limitation during the treatment – due to the little amount of necessar check-ups you can be relatively independent from the location of our clinic in Tyrol.
◦ A concluding bleaching if desired, can enhance the effect of the freshly improved tooth alignment.